Pizza Making in a Gourmet Pizzeria
Learn about Italian pizza making in a street-food style pizzeria in the heart of Florence- near the Uffizi gallery! You will make your own pizza dough from scratch with artisan gourmet ingredients with a marked emphasis on quality. Nothing but the highest quality whole ingredients- down to the flour and tomatoes! Being hands-on, this experience is perfect for food enthusiasts traveling with kids where you can all have a good time while tasting delicious fresh baked pizza. After the dough making lesson, you will build your own pizza and snack on your creations after they are baked to perfection under the guidance of your chef teacher. You will take home recipes and a certificate of completion for the pizza making skills you will gain during this cooking experience in Florence.
- Hands-on culinary lesson at a top rated pizza shop in the heart of Florence
- Make your own pizza dough (take home recipes included)
- Build several types of pizza with fresh, seasonal ingredients (buffalo milk mozzarella, organic tomatoes, fragrant basil, etc)
- Learn how pizza is made in a traditional Italian pizza oven
- Meet the pizzaiolo who will be teaching you personally
- Eat your hand-made pizza creations
- Personalized certificate to take home
- Ideal for couples as surprise gifts, fun for families and bigger groups!
*Start time: 10am Days: Monday-Friday (Saturday and Sunday upon request- contact us via "Request Private Experience") Duration: 2 hours Inclusions: hands-on pizza lesson, bilingual assistant, pizza snacks, water, cooking materials and certification of completion. Group Pizza Making Lesson Cost: $130USD (equivalent to 100eu) each adult, $65 for every child under 10 years of age, lessons are a max size of 6 people. Cost may vary depending on group size and request. Additional add-ons: Wine tasting, beer tasting and/or short gelato tour post pizza-making lesson. Not included: Travel insurance, extra hours, additional tastings and trip cancellation insurance.
NOTE ON CAPACITY: If you are a large group (at least 6+ people), we can arrange a pizza making class in a larger venue including a sit-down lunch/dinner with wine and/or beer. If you are a group larger than 6, we would have more flexible start time.