Craft Cocktail and Aperitivo Tour in Florence
Savor Italy's tradition of Aperitivo with finger food and a range of drinks (bubbly to craft cocktails) at some of the most exclusive lounges and locales in Florence. We'll imbibe in a variety of drinks traditionally consumed during Aperitivo time on this unique tour including prosecco, wine and craft cocktails. Aperitivo is considered the "Italian happy hour" but you'll learn on our tour that it means much more! Experience Italian craft cocktail culture and dwell at bars where cutting-edge mixologists toil ardently crafting their own bitters, mixers and vermouth, putting most mixed drinks to rest. This unique food and drink tour visits 3 locales, with drinks and finger foods. Prosecco, truffles, quite possibly the best Negroni in town, artisan cured salami and Italian cheeses to name a few! On this unique tour in Florence, we casually saunter through the colorful backstreets which are a feast also for the eyes. Taste the culture of Italian "Aperitivo" on this leisurely, food and drink tour with style.
- Small group (6 max) food & drink tour with a local expert
- 3 stops of gourmet tastings and craft libations (bubbly, craft cocktails, wine tasting)
- All stops are complete with food pairing and snacks
- Meet local mixologists and professional barmen
- Sparkling wine kick-off with gourmet snacks (i.e. truffle panini)
- Unique food and drink tour fit for cocktail enthusiasts
- Informative lesson on key Italian alcoholic products and their history
- Traditional aperitivo food pairings (crostini, tramezzini, olives, chips, nuts, cheeses, etc)
- Deconstructed cocktail tasting of homemade liqueurs, vermouths and spirits *
- Walking tour in Florence, learning about unique locales along the way
Start time: 5:30pm (flexible upon request) Days: Monday-Saturday Duration: 2.5 hours Inclusions: 3 stops, All drinks, food pairings and personable, bilingual guide. Group Tour Cost: 75€eu per person (max 6) Private Tour Cost: Please Inquire. Cost depends on group size and request. Not included: Travel insurance, transport, additional tastings and trip cancellation insurance. Optional add-ons (available for private tours): Hands-on cocktail lesson with one of the resident mixologists. * The deconstructed liqueur tasting stop has limited availability and if unavailable, it will be replaced with a wine tasting stop with great foods to match. If you'd like to have the wine tasting stop instead of the liqueur tasting stop, please make this clear in your booking request.
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know how we can help. If you would like to start later or earlier than the times listed OR have a party larger than 6, please send us an inquiry via REQUEST PRIVATE EXPERIENCE. We quote in EU€ but process all payments in USD (no commissions added) plus online merchant/ticketing fees.