Progressive Tuscan and Florentine Dinner Crawl
Start your vacation right in Florence with a progressive dinner crawl. Cocktails, Pasta, Wine, Steak, Gelato- this is Florence's true moveable feast. Try several eateries in one night while traveling throughout Tuscan cuisine one course at a time. This social, fun dinner tour will start with an Italian aperitivo in a chic venue with light snacks & choice of drink (wine, bubbly, or classic Italian cocktail) at and go on to a new course at different venues, adding up to 4 stops. This progressive dining tour will give you an in-depth taste into the culinary repertoire of Florence and Tuscany. Wine pairings are considered at each stop and the most Tuscan dishes will be selected according to the season and venue's reputation for specialties. Only high quality, non-touristy venues are selected and are cherished by locals. This is great for foodie travelers who have a limited time in Florence! Indulge in a social eating experience under 5 star care. Have fun while you'll have the opportunity to learn about the cornerstones of Tuscan and Florentine cuisine and the city's most cherished eateries.
- 4 stops and courses: each at a difference venue with unique character
- Dashes of iconic landmarks and neighborhood strolling in-between
- Progressively dine through the local food scene in a small-group setting (6 max)
- Italian Aperitivo kick-off*
- Traditional Pasta Tasting: ravioli, pici and more with a glass of wine*
- Feast on the best bistecca fiorentina in Florence, discover what is "Chianina" (glass of wine included)
- Learn about Florence (and Tuscany's) culinary landscape
- Gain an insider's glimpse to the Florentine dining scene
- End with wholly artisanal gelato
Start time: 5:30pm Days: Mon-Thurs and Sun (Fri & Sat are available with a cost supplement) Duration: 3.5/4 hrs Inclusions: All food stops listed (4: Italian aperitivo kick-off, pasta tasting, meat-based entree with seasonal sides, gelato) alcoholic beverages (3 total), cover charges and knowledgeable, friendly bilingual guide. Group Cost: €110/$120usd eu each (max 6) Private Cost: Please Inquire. Cost depends on group size and request. Not included: Travel insurance, transport, gratuities, additional wine and trip cancellation insurance. Optional Add-Ons: Fine wine pairings- ideal for wine enthusiasts, cost of bottle(s) to be paid separately during the tour
* For those who prefer to avoid cocktails, you can substitute a glass of wine. Light snacks traditional to Italian Aperitivo will be included (i.e. cheeses/meats, chips, nuts and savory finger foods.) Pasta type included on the tour will depend on season and chef's selection.
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know how we can help. If you would like to start later or earlier than the times listed OR have a party larger than 6, please send us an inquiry via REQUEST PRIVATE EXPERIENCE. We quote in EU€ but process all payments in USD (no commissions added) plus online merchant/ticketing fees.