Progressive Tuscan and Florentine Dinner Crawl
Start your vacation right in Florence with a progressive dinner crawl. Try several eateries in one night while traveling throughout Tuscan cuisine one course at a time. This social, fun dinner tour will start with an Italian craft aperitivo cocktail with snacks at and go on to a new course at different venues, adding up to 4 stops. This progressive dining tour will give you an in-depth taste into the culinary repertoire of Florence and Tuscany. Wine pairings are considered at each stop and the most Tuscan dishes will be selected according to the season and venue's reputation for specialties. Only high quality, non-touristy venues are selected and are cherished by locals. This is great for foodie travelers who have a limited time in Florence! Indulge in a social eating experience under 5 star care. Have fun while you'll have the opportunity to learn about the cornerstones of Tuscan and Florentine cuisine and the city's most cherished eateries.
- 4 stops and courses: each at a difference venue with unique character
- Dashes of iconic landmarks and neighborhood strolling in-between
- Progressively dine through the local food scene in a small-group setting (6 max)
- Craft cocktail, Italian Aperitivo kick-off with snacks
- Taste local cured meats and artisan cheeses with wine pairings
- Feast on the best bistecca fiorentina in Florence, discover what is "Chianina"
- Traditional Pasta Tasting: ravioli, pici and more *
- Learn about Florence (and Tuscany's) culinary landscape
- Gain an insider's glimpse to the Florentine dining scene
- End with wholly artisanal gelato
Start time: 5:30pm Days: Mon-Thurs and Sun (Fri & Sat are available with a cost supplement) Duration: 3.5/4 hrs Inclusions: All food stops listed (4: craft cocktail kick-off, appetizers, entree with seasonal sides, gelato) alcoholic beverages, cover charges and knowledgeable, friendly bilingual guide. Group Cost: 105€eu each (max 6) Private Cost: Please Inquire. Cost depends on group size and request. Not included: Travel insurance, transport, gratuities, additional wine tastings and trip cancellation insurance. Optional Add-Ons: Fine wine pairings- ideal for wine enthusiasts, Pasta Tasting. * The meat tasting can be substituted with a fresh pasta sampling for private tours.
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know how we can help. If you would like to start later or earlier than the times listed OR have a party larger than 6, please send us an inquiry via REQUEST PRIVATE EXPERIENCE. We quote in EU€ but process all payments in USD (no commissions added) plus online merchant/ticketing fees.