Italian Food and Wine Pairing 101
Curious about Italian wine and what foods match best with them? Take a Food and Wine Pairing Tour! Learn the art of gourmet food and wine pairing and deepen your appreciation of Italian wines and their producers in charismatic wine bars. This is perfect for wine lovers of every level. Whether you are a professional drinker or a curious novice, we can curate a food and wine tour just for you without feeling overwhelmed. This tour is meant to empower your future Italian wine selections- not make you feel intimidated! Travel though time and modern buzzing streets to end up in wine bars tucked away in hidden corners for guided wine tastings with revered sommeliers and food experts.
- Taste with a Local Sommelier
- 3 flight stops: Sparkling wine, Red/White wines and dessert/sweet wine
- Each flight stop includes 2 wine tastings
- All stops and their respective wine flights include food matching
- Sparkling wines with gourmet crostini (i.e. melted cheese and truffle sausage)
- Red/White wines with cured meats and artisan cheese pairings
- Dessert wines and chocolate pairings
- Exclusive time/guided tasting with the on-site sommeliers
- Demystify Italian wines in less than a day
- Crack the DOCG code
- Learn about regional specialty products and Tuscan wines
- Guided lesson in Italian wines and food pairing tips
Start time: 12:30pm, 3pm, 4pm Days: Monday-Saturday Duration: 3 hours Inclusions: All visits, drinks, food pairings and personable, bilingual food + drink expert. Please note: The specific tastings listed are subject to season and availability. Alternative options will be available. Group Cost: €85eu per person Private Tour Cost: Please Inquire. Cost depends on group size and request. Not included: Travel insurance, transport, additional tastings and trip cancellation insurance. Optional add-ons (available for private tours): Luxury wine tasting options for wine collectors. I.e. Fine wine tasting and pairing of cult and unique producers of collector items such as Barolo, Taurasi, Brunello di Montalcino and more.
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know how we can help. If you would like to start later or earlier than the times listed OR have a party larger than 6, please send us an inquiry via REQUEST PRIVATE EXPERIENCE. We quote in EU€ but process all payments in USD (no commissions added) plus online merchant/ticketing fees.