Progressive Tuscan and Florentine Dinner Crawl
Start your vacation right in Florence with a small-group (8 max) progressive dinner crawl. Italian aperitivo, fresh handmade pasta, sommelier selected wine, social feasting on Florence's famous steak (bistecca fiorentina) and artisan gelato- this is Florence's true movable feast. Progressively dine through local-approved restaurants in one night, adding up to 4 leisurely stops with casual sightseeing in between guided tastings. This unique dinner crawl is led by our team of curated culinary wine experts in small-groups as to provide an authentic, fun & social experience (and never sticking out as a large tourist group). You'll gain an in-depth taste into the culinary repertoire of Florence and Tuscany with top notch wine to match. Only high quality, non-touristy venues are selected and are frequented by locals in the know. Perfect for food loving travelers who have a limited time in Florence! Indulge in a social eating experience under 5 star care at the city's most cherished restaurants.
- All stops developed, reviewed & approved by local food writer & critic, Coral Sisk
- Tours led by a curated team of experts (food writers, sommeliers, culinary instructors, etc)
- Small group experience in exclusive locales, never rushed
- 4 stops and courses: each at a difference venue with unique character
- Dashes of iconic landmarks and neighborhood strolling in-between
- Italian Aperitivo kick-off*
- Traditional Pasta Tasting: ravioli, pici and more with wine*
- Feast on the locally sourced Florentine Steak/Bistecca Fiorentina, discover what is "Chianina" (wine included)
- Learn about Florence (and Tuscany's) culinary landscape
- End with wholly artisanal gelato
Start time: 5:30pm Days: Mon-Thurs and Sun (Fri & Sat are available with a cost supplement) Duration: 3.5/4 hrs Inclusions: All food stops listed (4: Italian aperitivo kick-off, pasta tasting, Florentine steak with seasonal sides, gelato) alcoholic beverages at each dining stop, cover charges and knowledgeable, friendly bilingual guide. Group Cost: $130 (equating €105) per person Private Cost: Please Inquire. Cost depends on group size and request. Not included: Travel insurance, transport, gratuities, additional wine and trip cancellation insurance. Optional Add-Ons: Fine wine pairings- ideal for wine enthusiasts, cost of bottle(s) to be paid separately during the tour
* For those who prefer to avoid cocktails, you can substitute a glass of wine. Light snacks traditional to Italian Aperitivo will be included (i.e. farmstead cheeses/meats and savory finger foods.) Pasta type included on the tour will depend on season and chef's selection.
REQUESTS FOR FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER CRAWLS
If Friday or Saturday are your only available evenings, please send us a request via the "Private Experience" button- depending on group size we'd happily consider opening a dinner crawl on one of these weekend dates for a small supplement (starting at 10%)
We can accommodate virtually any food lifestyle. Just let us know how we can help. If you would like to start later or earlier than the times listed OR have a party larger than 6, please send us an inquiry via REQUEST PRIVATE EXPERIENCE. We quote in EU€ but process all payments in USD (no commissions added) plus online merchant/ticketing fees.